Algebraic K-Theory, Linear Algebraic Groups and Related Structures
Network Coordinator: Ulf Rehmann, Bielefeld
This network cooperates with
It is a continuation of the
TMR network ERB FMRX CT-97-0107.
This page will be updated permanently according to the state of the project.
The network had started on Oct. 1, 2002 and did run till Sept. 30, 2006.
Vacancy at Ghent for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in algebra.
Preprint Servers: Linear Algebraic
Groups and Related Structures, K-theory Preprint Archives
If you have support for the DjVu format on your machine, download
the DjVu files, they are substantially smaller and are rendered faster.
(The free DjVu software can be downloaded from DjVuLibre.)
RTN Reporting Guideline [
RTN Cost Guideline [
RTN Cost Statement [
RTN Guidelines Allowable Costs [
Approval for Travel and Subsistence for International Conferences,
Workshops etc. [
Bielefeld Admin (djvu)
Network Activities in 2007
Network Activities in 2005-2006
- June 11-15, 2007 Lens (France) Mini-Course: "Quadratic Forms,
triangulated categories and valuations"
- May 16--20, 2007, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA:
Conference on "Linear algebraic groups and cohomology", organized by
Vicki Powers ,
Raman Parimala ,
Eric Brussel ,
Ryan Garibaldi .
- February 18--23, 2007, Ascona: Workshop "From quadratic forms to
algebraic groups", organised by Paul Balmer, Eva Bayer and Max Knus
Network Activities in 2004:
- February 8--9, 2005 Midterm Review, Bielefeld, followed by a 2-days workshop for postdoctoral researchers: Schedule and scans of the talks
- EPFL-ETHZ Number Theory Days, March 31 - April 1, 2005
(organisers : Eva Bayer-Fluckiger and Richard Pink).
- OPERADS 2005:
Conference at CIRM, Luminy (near Marseilles, France) from
Monday 4th April to Friday 8th April 2005
- June 27--July 1, 2005 "Algebraic K- and L-theory of Infinite
Groups", Workshop at Edinburgh http://www.ma.hw.ac.uk/icms/meetings/2005/klig/index.html
- July 25-29, 2005: Workshop in Lausanne (organisers : Eva
Bayer-Fluckiger and Karim Becher)http://alg-geo.epfl.ch/workshops/qflag/index.html
- Sep. 9-16, 2005 Nottingham: Workshop on linear algebraic groups and related structures
- January 5--7, 2006, Strasbourg K-Theory, Cyclic Homology and Operads
- June 19-23, 2006 Lens (France) Mini-Course: "Quadratic Forms"
- July 3--5, 2006, Edinburgh (UK)
Surgery Theory Past, Present and Future
- June 25--July 1 2006 Oberwolfach: Quadratic forms and linear algebraic groups
- Aug 24, 2006 Madrid ICM 2006: Network Meeting 18.00-19.30: Congress Center, Room L 105 "Luxemburgo"
- Sep 10-13, 2006 Bielefeld: Hermann Weyl Conference
- February 1 -- 5, 2004, Eilat:
Workshop on Linear Algebraic Groups, Quadratic Forms and Related Topics,
3. Announcement, ps,
- March 1 -- July 17, 2004, Paris, Institut Henri Poincare,
Semester on K-Theory and Noncommutative
Geometry, (see also this announcement)
organized by Max Karoubi (email@example.com), Ryszard
Nest (firstname.lastname@example.org), Claude Lucet (email@example.com).
- Mai 12-15, 2004 Nottingham: LMS Meeting and Workshop
- June 21 -- 25, 2004, Mini-cours, Lens, Juin 2004 "Formes Quadratiques" .
- June 27 -- July 2, 2004,
4ECM: Fourth European Congress of Mathematics
- June 28 -- July 2, 2004, SESTRI LEVANTE (Genova):
Summer School and Workshop
Motives, K-Theory and Arithmetical Geometry,
- July 5 -- 8, 2004, Dublin 2004 Workshop on K-Theory, Algebraic Groups and Related
Structures, 1. Announcement
- July 5 -- 17, 2004, Paris, Clay Mathematics Institute Conference
on K-Theory and Noncommutative Geometry, organized by P. Baum,
E. Blanchard, J. Cuntz, B. Kahn, M. Karoubi, R. Nest, C. Weibel.
- July 26 -- 30, 2004, Safi, Morocco: Algebraic K-theory and its
Applications, organized by Hinda Hamroui (Univ.Cassablanca, Morocco), Max Karoubi (Univ Paris 7, France),
Aderemi Kuku (Inst. for Advanced Study, Princeton, USA), and Chuck Weibel
(Rutgers Univ, New Brunswick, USA)
under the auspices of the Hwad Assafi Association (HAA).
This is not really an activity of our network, but a relevant event.
Network Activities in 2003:
- Network Coordinator:
Fakultät für Mathematik, Universität Bielefeld,
D-33501 Bielefeld, Germany
Tel +49 521 106 5039, Fax +49 521 106 4743
- Local Coordinators at EC Countries and Associated States:
- Susanne Pumplün, Universität Regensburg, Germany
- Anne Cortella, Université de Franche Comté, Besancon, France
- Max Karoubi, Université Paris 7-Denis Diderot, France
- Jean-Pierre Tignol, Université catholique de Louvain, Belgium
- Claudio Pedrini, Universitá di Genova, Italy
- Andrew Ranicki,
University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- David Lewis, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Eva Bayer-Fluckiger,
L'Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne EPFL, Switzerland
University Ramat-Gan, Israel
Hoffmann, University of Nottingham, UK
- Local Coordinators at Non-EC Countries:
- Viacheslav Yanchevskii,
Institute of Mathematics, National Academy of Sciences, Minsk, Belarus
- Teimuraz Pirashvili,
A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Ivan Panin, St. Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute,
Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Last Updated: 24-01-2004